Whether you're chilling at home, or throwing molotov cocktails at the police, this "I am human" hoodie is the perfect complement to any wardrobe. It only comes in black because everything is terrible and you should feel bad for being so upbeat.
All proceeds from sale of this apparel will go to the Edible Libraries Campaign. A partnership between Roots Down and DeKalb County, GA to completely overhaul the landscaping around six DeKalb County libraries, and develop educational programming, jobs training, and community-building activities.
I Am Human hoodie
About the hoodie:
- Gildan 185000 Unisex Hoodie
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket