Remind the world that you're a real-life human bean with feelings, memories, thoughts, and a robust internal life with this incredibly subtle "I am human" sweatie. The only shade is gray because everything is terrible, and we're all going to die. Enjoy!
This is a collab with the artist Kaya the Human.
All proceeds from sale of this apparel will go to the Edible Libraries Campaign. A partnership between Roots Down and DeKalb County, GA to completely overhaul the landscaping around six DeKalb County libraries, and develop educational programming, jobs training, and community-building activities.
I Am Human sweatie
About the sweatie:
- Gildan 18000 Unisex Sweatshirt
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle